Monday, December 9, 2013

I am a leaf on the wind...

Well, I am not a leaf, but the Save the Date cards are. Ok, this sounds like I tossed them off our balcony and let the wind carry them, and...well, what if I did? What if I put my trust in the forces of nature, asking the spirit of the wind to carry the envelopes to their appropriate recipients, speedily and accurately? Isn't that just a little romantic? I think it could work. Provided you all live in our backyard. And in the apartment below us. Ok, so it was a bad plan. Hang on a minute.

Let me just clean these off.

Right, so after a great experience getting them printed (Colonial Printing - ask for Danielle), then a few arduous days of getting the addresses formatted and then the envelopes printed (in our apartment - ask for Sarah), they are out there, in the world, journeying to their destinations, carried by those brave men and women in blue (of the US Postal Service - ask for...stamps?) to the remote castles, dungeons, and jungle lairs of our friends and family. Also, to their apartments, condos, and houses. Mostly those last three.

If you're reading this, you've probably received yours. If you haven't received a Save the Date and managed to get here by some sort of black magic or lucky guess that we have a wedding website and what the name would be, nice job! If you're here because you just stumbled in here because you thought this was a blog about the wedding of Sarah Michelle Gellar to Matt Smith, I'm sorry, but that's not happening, except in some Buffy, The Vampire Slayer/Doctor Who crossover fanfic (which would probably be awesome, but I digress).

In any case, welcome to the site! More hotel info should be coming soon!

W-242!

No comments:

Post a Comment